How Does Federal Budget 2016 effect you?
Have you considered how Scott Morrison’s May 3 Federal Budget announcement may impact your superannuation and tax?
If your answer YES to any of the questions below, NOW is the time to talk to our team about the ways you can minimise the impact of Federal Budget 2016 on your superannuation, and benefit from proposed taxation changes.
- Do you plan to make non-concessional superannuation contributions before June 30, 2016? If so, call us now.
- Do you make super contributions of more than $25,000 each year?
- Do you have income (including super contributions) of more than $250,000?
- Do you have a superannuation balance of more than $1.6 million?
- Do you make, or intend to make, superannuation contributions on behalf of your spouse?
- Do you plan to make additional super contributions and want to claim a personal tax deduction for these contributions?
- Are you aged between 65 and 75-years-old and intend to make superannuation contributions?
- Are you currently receiving a transition to retirement income stream?
- Is your taxable income more than $80,000 pa?
- Do you currently receive distributions of profits from a small business?
- Do you operate your business through a company?
- Is your business turnover between $2 million and $10 million?
Call our team NOW on 03 9325 6300 to discuss how you can minimise the impact of Federal Budget 2016 on your superannuation, and benefit from proposed taxation changes.